**PreOrders being accepted for anticipated Release: 12/31/20. Every vendor differs on the distribution of new release titles with most available for in store pickup the day of launch. Because each vendor distributes their games separately, we are unable to guarantee launch day availability. We do not break the street date on any new release game.**
It's been 15 years since humanity lost to the virus. The last great human settlement exists within an unforgiving, infected world, plunged into a modern dark age. During the day, bandits, factions and starving survivors roam the streets scavenging for scraps - or someone to take them from, by violence if necessary. At night the infected roam free, evacuating their dark hideouts to prey on the living. You are Aiden Caldwell, an infected survivor. Your exceptional agility and brutal combat skills make you a powerful ally and a valuable commodity in this dangerous world. You can achieve things no one else can. Enter places no one else dares. With your unique abilities you have the power to be an agent of change within this decaying metropolis. The fate of the city is in your hands.
- Your choices, Your World : The consequences of the choices you make have a huge impact on entire regions of the city, uncovering new land masses, areas to explore and people to meet
- Exceptional agility, brutal combat On Your journey from humble beginnings to a person of great Power, you have unprecedented Freedom of movement across the city
- A modern dark age In a desperate city, where resources and Power are scarce, unstable, and trust in ruling bodies is all but eroded; humankind has reverted to a dark age
- The infection has evolved : The infection has become more sensitive to UV light; At night the infected roam streets Freely searching for prey, allowing access to areas of the city inaccessible by day
- 2 4 Player co op gamePlay : Play the entire campaign in up to four Player co op; Host Your own games or join other Players' and see how their choices have Played out differently to Your own