When shopping any of our websites or in our stores, you will notice that we segment games, systems and accessories into condition categories:
- Brand New* – new or original seal in original packaging and includes original components.
- Complete - Very Good* - item is complete in box (CIB) with all original components. It will include jewel case/box, artwork, instruction manuals and any included items where applicable. All items will show very little wear.
- Complete – Good* - item is complete and will include jewel case/box, artwork and manual. Labels/Manuals/Boxes might show light to minor wear.
- Game Only/Game System Only/Accessory Only* - these items might not be complete. These items will be game or system/accessory only and might not include original boxes or manuals. These items will show wear from use and might also have sticker or marker residue on them.
- Ugly* - they might not be pretty but they work! We sometimes get items that show label damage, dents, deep scratches, cracks, etc. We're happy to offer these at a discount. If you just want to play a game, check the Ugly’s out and save a few bucks to boot!
- Game Manual Only – these listings are for loose game manuals. Many gamers are looking to complete their collections and often missing is the original game manual. These items are in good, complete, clean condition but might show light wear from use and could have the occasional dog ear/ink/sticker to a page.
*Downloadable content, if applicable, may have been previously redeemed or no longer available. Some games are online only even if in physical form – please confirm before ordering.
Some additional items to note: we replace the batteries in all Pokemon game carts that use a battery system for backup or gameplay - this might add a small delay to any shipping interval.
Please shop our site and stores with confidence! We test items before we put them into inventory. All game consoles are tested upon trade-in, tested again when the system is factory restored. If the console is being shipped, it is tested a final time before packaging. We do this to insure you get the best item possible.
If you are ordering from afar, feel free to call any of the stores and speak with one of our staff. Or simply click the message icon on the bottom left of the page and chat with us live during business hours. We're happy to send pics of items ahead of purchase.
We offer a 30-day warranty on any game, game system or accessory that is purchased from us. Contact us with any questions and will be happy to trouble shoot with you.
We reserve the right to limit quantity purchases on sale items or $0.99 discount items. Any item ordered for in-store pickup then converted to shipping, will be held until a separate shipping invoice is paid.
Happy Gaming! J2Games.com