Insuring the safety and health of our customers and employees is one of our daily concerns during this time of uncertainty. The management team at J2Games.com continues to monitor the advice provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as information provided by local health experts within the State of NJ on best practices.
Our stores and J2Games.com website will remain open during this time (as allowed.) We have instituted the following procedures to maximize safety for our customers while visiting in-person or ordering from us:
1. Our stores are being sanitized regularly. This includes wiping down counter tops, credit card terminals, game equipment and machines, door handles and any other common element surfaces.
2. Our employees will be regularly sanitizing/washing their hands per guidance provided by the WHO (every 30 minutes or more often as needed.) We are also monitoring our employee's general health and asking anyone not feeling well for any reason to stay home and utilize sick days.
3. Items ordered online for shipment will be cleaned with sanitizing wipes (where possible - obviously some products cannot be wiped down without ruining them.)
We ask the following of our In-Store customers:
1. If you are not feeling well, please utilize the www.J2Games.com website for placing your order. Most items ship within 24 hours and anyone located in NJ will generally receive their shipment within 2 days (weekend exceptions apply.)
2. If you'd like to pick-up in store and are not feeling well, simply call your local store and we will gladly bring the items curbside to you. (please call ahead so we can insure your order is ready!)
3. If you are coming in store for any gaming related activities (card game or Dungeons & Dragons), we will be limiting participation.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend. Even if its the sniffles, please rest up and come back when you can swing your battle axe again!
- If you have any health related issues please use discretion in joining activities until things settle further or the WHO changes their guidance. The stores are actively open and other customers will be in store while you are gaming.
- Please limit personal contact. We are reminded of the greeting from the movie Demolition Man: "Greetings and Salutations" [waving hand in a circular motion with no contact.]
Be well! The current state of the world is unchartered territory for many of us. Do the smart thing, be safe, keep beating those end-bosses and Happy Gaming!