Super Smash Bros Melee Tournament is coming to the J2Games.com store on March 25th starting at 12 noon! (snow date will be announced if needed.) Entry fee is $5 per person. No personal controllers - equipment will be supplied by us. You must be present at start of tournament.
Tournament Rules are as follows:
SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE
- Game version: US Nintendo GameCube
- Game Settings: 4 Stock, 8 Minute Time Limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, winner is 2 out of 3 Games
- Starter stages: Yoshi’s Story, Fountain of Dreams, Final Destination, Battlefield, Dream Land.
- Counter-pick stages: Pokemon Stadium.
- Wobbling is legal. Freezing and infinite stalling are not legal.
- First stage is decided by banning from the Starter Stages in P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
- Following stages decided by winner banning one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
- Maximum allowed time between games is 60 seconds. Any player violating this rule will be issued a loss.
- You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.
- Final Round of day will be Final Destination, 5 stock, 10 minute limit, No Items, Pause Disabled, winner is 3 out of 5 games.
- In event of sudden death - outcome will be decided in a single playoff match one stock, 2 minutes.
Prizes to be announced!